Saturday, December 6th 2014: Breakfast with Santa at 9:00am (for a fee) and Santa Day from 10:00am - 1:00pm at the Arlington Community Center. Parade on Main St. starts at 5:30pm! (200+ volunteers used)
- Arli-Dazzle: "Probably THE LARGEST Lighted Christmas Parade in Minnesota!!" (8000+people present in 2014 on Main St.)
- Over 100 Spectacular Lighted Holiday Parade Units including Santa and his reindeer. (101 units in 2014)
- Santa and Mrs. Claus plus activities and crafts for children at Santa Day at the Community Center. (300 children in 2014)
- The Bethlehem Express returns for its third year at St. Paul Lutheran Church.
- 3rd Annual Black Top Fishing Derby hosted by the Arlington Fire Department.
- Horse-drawn wagon rides around downtown and surrounding city area.
- Schell’s Hobo Band, Sibley East Carolers, and KNUJ Music Van entertaining on Main Street.
- The Arlington Greys play the Mankato Baltics in a competitive but friendly snowball baseball game.
- A visit from Santa’s reindeer on Main Street before the parade.
- Join us for our 2nd Annual “Dash Throught the Snow” 5K!
- NEW in 2014: The Amazing Hoopsters from Hutchinson, MN, performing on Main St.; the HHH Ranch Dog Sledding Experience from Hastings, MN; the Arli-Dazzle Button Raffle.
- Enjoy all the yummy foods from our local restaurants and food vendors!
- 3rd Annual Library Quilt Show from 9:00am - after the parade.
Does your Business or Organization want to be in the parade?
Please view....and then electronically complete the appropriate Parade Registration Form.
If you have any questions, please contact Kim Scheider at After Burner Auto Body 507-964-2809, or e-mail , OR contact Lyle Rud at 507-964-5687, or e-mail
Save the date for this year's Santa Day and Arli-Dazzle Parade - Saturday, December 5, 2015!
Thanks to everyone who participated in the 2014 Arli-Dazzle Raffle! See you in 2015!
Arli-Dazzle Main Poster
2.pdf (2014 Parade Route Map)
AFD Blacktop Fishing Derby Registration
Dash Through the Snow Registration
Arli-Dazzle Raffle Poster
Arli-Dazzle Planning Committee Members
Kim Schneider - Outgoing Chairperson; Lyle Rud - Incoming Co-Chairperson
Kathy Homme, Terry Klages, Don Burgess, Cory & Missy Danner, Marie Kreft, Tiffany Brockhoff, Carol Mayer, Kevin Lindstrand, Jim Heiland, Susan Schmidtbauer, Mike Feterl, Todd Sandberg, Tony Voight, Bob Suko, Jim Kreft, Derek Hahn, Dennis Van Moorlehem, Jackie Hazelwood, John Zaske, Justin Davis, Keith Herd, Kurt Menk, Leah Prahl, Lorie Weckworth, Mike Stumm, Scott Sorenson, Tim Kloeckl, and Vicki Pomplun; Donna Fredricks from KNUJ.
2014 Photo Gallery
Click to Enlarge