9:00 am Breakfast with Santa @ Arlington Community Center (reservations needed & a fee charged)
10:00 am Santa Day at the same location
1:00 pm Pre-Parade Festivities start on Main St. and 2nd Ave. NW
5:30 pm Arli-Dazzle Parade heading east on Main St.
Arli-Dazzle Raffle_Poster_16.pdf Buy $10 tickets soon at Chamber businesses.
- A complete run-down of the event; parade features over 100 lighted walking, marching, equestrian, and vehicular units
- Santa Day at the Arlington Community Center with many activities for children and families (see schedule above)
- Fish Camp Flyer with Registration Form - many lighted fish houses and an evening bonfire with s'mores
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides through the streets of Arlington prior to the parade
- Old-time Snowball Baseball Game featuring the Arlington Greys vs. the Mankato Baltics
- Santa's Reindeer appear on Main St. prior to the parade
- Bethlehem Express at St. Paul Lutheran Church from 12:00 - 3:30 pm
- Interactive Sled Dogs from Hastings, MN, on Main St. prior to the parade
- Hutchinson, MN's, own Amazing Hoopsters perform on Main St. prior to, and in, the parade
- Quilt Show at the Arlington Public Library on Main St. from 9:00 am - 7:00 pm.
- Lots of music on Main St.: Schell's Hobo Christmas Quartet, Sibley East Carolers, KNUJ-AM
- Many food vendors selling yummy treats along the entire parade route and throughout downtown
- Arli-Dazzle_-_A_View_from_Santas_Sleigh-SD.mp4 Very special thanks to James Kantor of Clearwater, MN, for producing this video!!
- The parade goes from west to east from Hwy. 5 through downtown and the adjacent east-side area to County Rd. 17; Area Veterans Red, White, and Blue recognition; vintage snowmobile display returns; a new Arli-Dazzle Raffle and Button promotion (see above); a fabulous fireworks display at the beginning (just a little!) and at the end of the parade!!!
How to register a Parade Unit:
How to register for the Dash Through the Snow 5K:
- Register online here. (or)
- Download the registration form here.
2016 Arli-Dazzle Planning Committee Members
Interim Co-Chairs: Derek Hahn, Chamber President, and Leah Prahl, Chamber Vice-President
Lyle Rud, Mike Stumm, Kathy Homme, Susan Schmidtbauer, Terry Klages, Don Burgess, Cory & Missy Danner, Marie Kreft, Carol Mayer, Kevin Lindstrand, Jim Heiland, Mike and Amanda Feterl, Todd Sandberg, Tony Voigt, Bob Suko, Jim Kreft, Dennis Van Moorlehem, Jackie Hazelwood, John Zaske, Justin Davis, Keith Herd, Kurt Menk, Lorie Weckworth, Scott Sorenson, Tim Kloeckl, Vicki Pomplun, Janet Deno, Mary Keen, and Annie Shotliff.
Like us on Facebook@Arli-Dazzle Check it out!
Arli-Dazzle_2015_Advertisement_2.m4v Click to view Mike Feterl's 90 sec. promo.
2015 Photo Gallery