Saturday, December 6th 2014: Santa Day from 10:00am - 2:00pm at the Arlington Community Center. Parade on Main St. starts at 5:30pm!
- Arli-Dazzle: "Probably THE LARGEST Lighted Christmas Parade in Minnesota!!"
- Over 100 Spectacular Lighted Holiday Parade Units including Santa and his reindeer.
- Santa and Mrs. Claus plus activities and crafts for children.
- The Bethlehem Express returns for its third year at St. Paul Lutheran Church.
- 3rd Annual Black Top Fishing Derby hosted by the Arlington Fire Department.
- Horse-drawn wagon rides around downtown and surrounding city area.
- Schell’s Hobo Band, Sibley East Carolers, and KNUJ Music Van entertaining on Main Street.
- The Arlington Greys play the Mankato Baltics in a competitive but friendly snowball baseball game.
- A visit from Santa’s reindeer on Main Street before the parade.
- Join us for our 2nd Annual “Dash Throught the Snow” 5K!
- NEW in 2014: The Amazing Hoopsters from Hutchinson, MN, performing on Main St. at 4:00pm; HHH Ranch Dog Sledding Experience from Hastings, MN.
- Enjoy all the yummy foods from our local restaurants and food vendors!
Does your Business or Organization want to be in the parade?
Please view the parade route below and then electronically complete the appropriate Parade Registration Form above.
If you have any questions, please contact Kim Scheider at After Burner Auto Body 507-964-2809, or e-mail , or with the contact form below.
Save the date for next year's Santa Day and Arli-Dazzle Parade - Saturday, Dec. 5, 2015!
Kim Schneider - Chairperson
Kathy Homme, Terry Klages, Lyle Rud, Don Burgess, Cory & Missy Danner, Marie Kreft, Tiffany Brockhoff, Carol Mayer, Kevin Lindstrand, Jim Heiland, Susan Schmidtbauer, Mike Feterl, Todd Sandberg, Tony Voight, Bob Suko, Jim Kreft, Derek Hahn, Dennis Van Moorlehem, Jackie Hazelwood, John Zaske, Justin Davis, Keith Herd, Kurt Menk, Leah Prahl, Lorie Weckworth, Mike Stumm, Scott Sorenson, Tim Kloeckl, and Vicki Pomplun; Donna Fredricks from KNUJ.
2014 AFD Black Top Fishing Derby
2014 "Dash Through the Snow" 5K Run & Walk Registration.pdf
2013 Photo Gallery